Power Plates are available in our Fitness Suites at the Nene Centre and the Pemberton Centre. If you are an Aspirations Wellbeing Member and haven't used our Power Plates please ask one of our Fitness Instructors for an induction session.
We also offer Personal Training for Power Plates at £10 for 1 session or £25 for a Power Plate bundle of 3 x 30 minute sessions.
The Benefits of Training on Power Plate Equipment
The benefits of acceleration training exercise on Power Plate machines are many and widespread. Regular 15 minute sessions can help you reach your personal best, achieve beauty goals as well as speed up recovery from injury.
Sports Performance Fitness
- Improves explosive strength and power
- Increases range of motion and flexibility
- Improves core strength and stability
- Accelerates recovery and regeneration from sports injuries
- Improves bone mineral density to help fight bone loss and osteoporosis
- Encourages hormone release, particularly Human Growth Hormone to promote recovery
- Reduces pain to enhance quality of life and overall body function
- Increases circulation to enhance cardiovascular health
Beauty & Active Ageing
- VISIBLY reduces appearance of cellulite
- Encourages the production of collagen, which can result in firmer, smoother skin.
- Detoxifies the body by encouraging lymphatic drainage
- Can help reduce body fat by enhancing the body’s metabolism
These are just a handful of the benefits the Power Plate technology can achieve.
To find out more, please come in and see a member of our Aspirations Wellbeing team.
|Membership and Pay-as-you-Go Prices|
|Aspirations Wellbeing Induction Questionnaire|
|Pathway to Happiness|